From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:11 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PHISH] Re: 813 vttc update...

Original poster: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>

Dr. R- as I recall you told me once that you don't use bleeders on
MMC banks and they aren't necessary.  Have you changed your view or
does this just apply to VTTC coils?  Also I haven't forgotten about
those NSTs and stuff I was going to buy.  I'm sorta broke but I'm
selling some of my stuff on ebay so I can get my hands on some real power.

Drake