Re: vttc video....

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 2/12/07 8:45:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi John,

I am aware of the history of the controller as I gathered as much
information as I could about your work with the VTTC last year when I
started my work. I know I called the board with the dual 555's (or single
556) the Steve Ward controller in the previous post which didn't give homage
to its origin. I was merely indicating the source of the schematic I used to
build the board.

There is no doubt about the impact you and Dave Sharpe made on the VTTC art.

Thanks,
Cameron

Cameron,

You are aware, but some others might not be, so I figured I'd
mention it.  It can be tricky on the internet to keep the
history of things in order over time.  For the benefit of anyone
interested in staccato history, I posted a write up at:

   <http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page7.html>http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page7.html

I should really post some of my other types of experiments
at my website too, since they may inspire folks to try still
other experiments.  But I tend to be a little lazy with certain
things.....   oh well....  onward to new horizons....

I spoke to Lou Balint and I think he said you may attend the
Timonium Hamfest.  I hope to see you there.

John