Re: Latest Find...

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please check out the link below.

I ordered (2) of the long tubulation 833A's off of ebay. The guy cut me a pretty good deal. I recieved them today at work. I opened up one of the boxes and showed the tube to the maintenance supervisor. I asked him if he had ever seen a tube like that. He said sure...I just junked a bunch of them not too long ago. They went in our old style pre-heaters. They are all gone but there may be a few left over the offices. I took a man lift and went and looked...There under about a half inch of dust was a bunch of tubes in boxes. I took then down and in the picture if you follow the link, you will see what I found...I bought them pretty cheap from the company...

Chip..."

What are the three tubes at the left end of the top row and the one at the left end of the middle row? Recognize the rest but can't remember seeing that shape of envelope before.

Ed