Re: [TCML] first light disaster

I wrote:
One thing is certain, the mmc is not configured correctly. If it would have been configured in a single string of 24 caps, there would have likely been no problem even with the tap disconnected. The NST could then only throw 710V to each cap (which would be perfect as each cap is rated for 1500V).
I'm assuming 8 caps per string with 3 strings in parallel by Marko's description.
If the 3 strings are connected in series, then I have no clue what happened.

Bart