Re: [TCML] Pictures of my Tesla Coil

Go easy? That tc is beautifully done, imho. If you want to see fugly, come crawl around in my shop area and look at a couple of my early incarnations. I got a few sparks out of them, but I'd never show them in public, that's for sure. And for $200?! Well done,

Neal.

Well, it has been quite awhile since I been real active in building my
Tesla Coil. In fact, I built my first and only Tesla Coil in 2006. I
just finally took pictures of it and wanted to share it with people that
might enjoy it. My wife says "That's it. You mean you spent $200 dollars
on building that! You idiot!" heheh

I learned how to build from this very list and owe everyone much thanks.

Now I just need to play with the tapping. Replace the toroid as I feel
it is too big for my coil but I had to deal with the size of the parts.

This was my first coil so please go easy on me. :-)

http://www.dirkstubbs.net/photoalbum//main.php?aid=106
<http://www.dirkstubbs.net/photoalbum/main.php?aid=106>