Re: [TCML] Coupling of oil insulated coils

Yep, it's a heavy sucker!!  But as soon as I hammer
out a quick dolly for it, it'll be no problem.  I have
some real nice 6" casters in a box somewhere...

I actually still have the capacitor from inside this
one.  It's just one big tower of stacked plates.  I
haven't decided what to do with it yet, but it's
probably headed for a dumpster at some point.  Yes,
yes, terrible shame, but I haven't the time to
resurrect old caps.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE