Re: [TCML] Coupling of oil insulated coils

I'm going to make several different ones, flat spiral,
helical, and multi-layer flat spiral, and see which
one performs best.  I'm just not sure how to design
around those aluminum end caps.  The multi-layer
option might be a good way to strike a balance between
the increased coupling of a helical and the low
vertical profile of a flat spiral, and that might
prove important if it's discovered that proximity to
the bottom end cap (being closer to it, that is)
causes problems.  So we'll see!

--- "Barton B. Anderson" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>