From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of david baehr
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 4:58 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] MMC Caps

Hi,
           OK,   is it your opinion I should stay away from MMC's  with a
14400/3kw  baby pig system , and stick with my Ol'  poly TCBOR rolled caps ?

                            a friend of mine recently made an mmc to use on
his future 5kw + system ,   bad idea ??
                                 Thanks,dave

> From: resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [TCML]
MMC Caps> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:35:31 -0700> CC: > > > > If you are
running a NST then use MMC caps. If running a pole xmfr, DO NOT > use MMCs.
You would be pushing them. > > Dr. Resonance> > >