To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "David Rieben" <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

Hi all,

I seem to be having little luck locating these items
at pretty much any cost through ebay so I'm turning
to the repository of this list for help ;^) Does anyone
have or know where to find decent large dial (3 1/2" or 4 1/2")
matching  panel mount AC voltmeters and ammeters,
like Onan or Yokogawa brands? I'm looking for a 0-300
volt scale for the voltmeter and 0-150 or possibly 0-200
amps scale for the ammeter. I already have 150:5 and
200:5 current transformer as I know that ammeters of
this scale typically have a 5 amp full scale movement.
I'm needing these to spruce up the metering on my
Green Monster control panel.

Thanks for any help,
David