[TCML] IGBT selection HElp!IXGN80N60A2D1http://ixdev.ixys.com/DataSheet/99180.pdf

I want to duplicate Steve Ward's DRSSTC1 but I'm having a hard time finding the HGT1N40N60A4D igbt.  I'm trying to find a direct replacement that is equally as good or almost as the fairchild igbt.  I've been browsing around at IXYS and I found a few in the sot-227b package but I don't know if they will work.  IXGN60N60C2D1, IXGN80N60A2D1 are a couple I was looking at.  If anybody knows a suitable igbt in the sot-227b package that would be a direct drop in, or with little modification would be greatly appreciated.  Thx in advance and Happy Coiling!
Garry Neeley