Re: [TCML] De-potting NSTs? ? ?

-----Original Message-----

Use the real thing, yes, it's "over the counter", and it costs about the same as any other oil.

Check the yellow pages under Oil-Jobbers or Oil-Lubricating-Dealers or similar headings.

Shell Diala AX or ExxonMobil Univolt (Obviously you'd ask the Shell jobber for the Diala, and the ExxonMobil jobber for the Univolt)..

Should run about $5-7/gallon in a 5 gallon pail.. maybe more since oil is $100/bbl these days.  Some places won't sell in 5 gallon pails, only drums, but if you ask, they'll tell  you someone who sells the smaller sizes.

Shell's website has a "find local dealer" feature.  I can't recall the URL, but a quick search of the pupman archives should find it.