RE: coil spark size??? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 00:48:43 +0000
From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: coil spark size??? (fwd)

so what am i doing wrong that the sparks are so miserable.  I thought that
is might have been the toroid size with an 8in major diameter and a 2in
minor diameter.  unfortunaly I am unable to get a nice bigger one.  but i
am thinking about getting some al ductwork from home depot and trying
that.  any ideas on how i could fix this problem.