Re: I just zapped my wristwatch. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:48:07 -0700
From: Ken or Doris Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I just zapped my wristwatch. (fwd)

But wait, wait...now I am ASTONISHED!  All yesterday afternoon & up
until 10 p.m. or so when I went to bed, the watch was blanked out.  I'd
even opened it, took the battery out & then put it back, whereupon the
display momentarily showed all-characters but then went blank again.
But having left it sitting overnight, it's now fully recovered!

There must be, within the circuitry, some CMOS floating gates that built
up a charge from the EMF and then leaked that off overnight.  Too lucky,
I am!  I'm not going to chance that any more, for sure!

KCH