Re: pain from coil strikes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 03:03:29 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: pain from coil strikes (fwd)

>>    Question for the biographers: Did Tesla regularly  conduct current
>> through his body? Is this suspected as contributing to his  dementia in
>> later years?

>One thing I do ponder though, being next to all the RF radiation for years
>on end. Though thats another long winded argument!
     The same freqs, or similar, at similar or greater power levels
     surround anyone in an urban or subuirban environment, daily.

     Yes, there are those h mke money selliing field strength meters
     to detect 'electronic smog'.  I'll Assume some, at least honestly
     believe.  I suggest there is essentially no Real Evidence of effect.

     best
      dwp