Re: LCR Meter

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Mike,
I have had very satisfactory performance from a variety of BK products(multi-meters, freq. counters, etc), but have not needed the one you mentioned. For Tesla coil L/C work, I use this meter (@ $99.95 kit, $129.95 assembled):
<http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm>http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm

Hope this helps,

Matt D.