From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:13:12 PM
Subject: Re: 3 phase jacobs ladder

At 09:14 PM 4/24/2007, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Jim Mora" <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hello all,
>
>Has anyone ever tried a 3 phase Jacob's ladder with 3 uprights?

I believe the famous GE World's Fair exhibition had a 3 phase jacobs ladder.

I've seen one on a smaller scale (3 pole pigs) but it was a "parking
lot lashup" and not a permanent thing

No reason why it wouldn't work.

Consider, for instance, the "horns" in Clarke's "Rendevouz with Rama"
if you want some artistic inspiration

Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->new cars at Yahoo! Autos.