To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:39 PM
Subject: ballest choice?

Original poster: "Scott Bogard" <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,
I have a quandary, I am using a shorted MOT as ballast for my 6 and 4 MOT stacks, for my TC. I don't think I am getting the performance I should, and I think the ballast is the culpret. What other options do I have, and If I make a ballast, how do I determine the "optimum" inductance (I am limited on tools, so I don't have a tool to measure inductance). I don't have a variac, so It will need to withstand full power (120V 15-25A).
Thanks a lot.
Scott Bogard.

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/