Re: MMC Cap .005 uf 40KV

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I was seeing if there were people on the list who'd like to go in on a bulk purchase of Cornell Dublier polypropylene caps. Dr Resonance sells them, but I figure people would get them cheaper from the supplier than him. I will see if the others are still interested if you might be. It's looking like there could be a large number of caps if the others haven't gotten them yet.
Mike

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need to build an MMC cap.

The cap I am replacing is .005 uf 40KV.

Where do I buy the correct capacitors?

What are the best sizes caps to use?

What are the best type caps to buy?

What is the best way to connect them?

It's here! Your new message!
Get <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>new email alerts with the free <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>Yahoo! Toolbar.