Re: Three phase conversion In Rush current Concern.

Hi,

I "think" rotary three phase converters are very common for running big industrial tools. But in many cases it's just more easy to switch out the tool's drive motors for the power at hand. But the rotary converters are a very well proven thing if you go that route.

Cheers,

        Terry