Re: New Tesla statue at Niagra Falls

I just had to print out the "Earth at Night" image. What a great proof that Tesla really did "light up the world". It also is an interesting observation of which countries are using a lot of electricity. Seems the US Atlantic coast is the brightest. But overall, Europe and Asia are certainly using their share.

Take care,
Bart "

There's a very large scrollable version of that picture on the NASA site somewhere and it's also available as a nice large well-printed poster. My wife gave me one for Christmas a couple of years ago but I can't find a big enough wall space to put it up. It's fun to look in the middle of places we consider to be roaring wilderness and see a spot of light with a few spokes coming out of it, sort of watching out the plane window over the middle of the midwest on a late night flight, only on a much grander scale. I'm sure Dr. T would be fascinated to see this one!

Ed