Re: New Tesla statue at Niagra Falls

Thanks for letting us know Bill.

That's a very nice bronze statue of Tesla. The artist did a spectacular job! The info and pics about the ceremony I was impressed with. It would have been something to have attend. I don't think any of us were made aware of it here on the TCML.

I just had to print out the "Earth at Night" image. What a great proof that Tesla really did "light up the world". It also is an interesting observation of which countries are using a lot of electricity. Seems the US Atlantic coast is the brightest. But overall, Europe and Asia are certainly using their share.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: olivaw@xxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:22:53 -0600, you wrote:

>I hadn't heard about this.  Did I miss the messages here?

I didn't see it here either.
I didn't see (could have missed) a reference in the article that there has
been a statue of Tesla on the American side for some years, sort of in the
front of the building where "cave of the winds" tour start.

.