Re: Egg of Columbus at Australian exhibition

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Western Australia has a very active Tesla forum and for the 150th anniversary had a full day conference at a major venue, a bust of Tesla, University academic prizes and a play was brought her from the states. The most recent thing is a travelling exhibition which includes an Egg of Columbus. I am attending the opening by a local member of parliament in 3 days and will report back hopefully with photos.
http://www.teslaforum.com/2006%20Tesla%20exibition/2006%20Tesla%20Exibition.htm

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com

Original poster: "Jack" <Jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cameron,
I should have mentioned that it came from Jeff Behary's
great site http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/ and I found the pic six days ago under what's new. But I think the page has been updated since then. You can contact him at: <mailto:jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx and perhaps he can mail a copy?

JT