RE: Big Toroids and Ross Engineering

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Forget about Ross Engineering.  They are NOTORIOUS for charging exhorbitant
prices for their products.  Plus, their toroids are sold in halves (not
seamless) unlike O.W. Landergren.  If you want to find out something really
funny, ask them for a quote of their 2" aluminum corona balls. . .

D&M Voltage used to make some awesome toroids back when they were still
doing them and they were perfect for the price.

Dan