Doubling NST voltage? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:15:04 -0800
From: Neal Namowicz <mr_neal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Doubling NST voltage?

Is it possible to connect my NST's in series, for double the voltage? I've run them in parallel before for the ma's, but I'm wondering if setting them in series is do-able. If this has been done before, is there anything I need to do re: grounding, connecting, or whatever with their cases?  FWIW, I'm thinking of using a couple of 9/30's. I don't have 220v available at my workbench, so I'd have to stick with 110v, if that's an issue. Thank you all in advance, for any info you might have.

Neal.