Re: Wound my first secondary!

Original poster: mercurus2000 <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

Nice, does anyone know where I can find instructions for building a small coil winder for little transformers or a big coil winder for large coils? The last coil I wound was hand wound, 1500 turns of 34 guage wire :O.
Adam
Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>  Slurp812 wrote:
> I've finaly wound the secondary. Took about 3 hours. Heres the finished
> product.Heres all of my pics on flickr . Any coments welcome!
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=276563309&size=l
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/slurp812/

Good job on building the winder; it looks simple, effective and very easy to
use, with parts that you already had around.  Very ingenious method of
securing the ends, too!

Jon