Assorted high voltage stuff for sale..

Original poster: mercurus2000 <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

I'm getting rid of some high voltage stuff, to make room for more things I need for other projects,the first item I have up for sale is a vintage high voltage DC supply, it's compact in a steel case and supplies 10KV DC at 1ma from a 115 AC line voltage, still works very well, it's a little under half the size of the smallest 9KV 30ma neon sign transformers. it's a Transpac model made by Electronic Research Associates INC, it appears to be for a large tube transmitter, but you can use it for any small Tesla coil setup. I'm asking $15 for it plus shipping and handling. The second item I have up for sale is a small 7 inch lumipad by Glow-Tech international, it's basically a high voltage phospherous screen that you use markers or something with moisture, to write a message, leave a note or make a drawing on, I don't have the markers anymore, it runs off a small high voltage transformer, similar to the ones that came with the neon light kits I was selling, it's in good used condition, I'm asking $5 plus shipping and handling for it, might be a neat little toy for you kids or take it apart and use the parts for other high voltage or tesla related experiments. http://www.galaxyphones.com/lumipad-fridge-magnet-lumi-pad.html. The last two items I have for sale are large high voltage fly swatters, brand new in the package, you can see them here. http://www.electricflyswatter.net The one I own I've already taken apart, the 1500 volts is supplied by a small inverter and a 4 stage voltage multiplier with a large capacitor at the end of it. Use the parts to make a mini SSTC, or remove the capacitor to play pranks on your buddies, or just use them for swatting flies and mosquitos, I'm asking $4 for each plus shipping and handling. Please e-mail me if interested.
Adam
mercurus2000@xxxxxxx