Re: TC Ozone Mold Killer

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx In a message dated 10/12/2006 7:22:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Mike
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

I had a small leak in the plumbing behind the shower. It gradually built up a mold smell until I could not stand it. I fixed the plumbing leak then cut a 6" x 6" hole in the wall behind the shower - from the adjacent bedroom. I was going to rent an ozone generator from a local rental place but I thought I might need it for several days and they wanted like $50 a day for it. I borrowed the ozone generator from my hot tub and fashioned a set up with some cardboard and a small fan so it would blow ozone into the wall. I let this run for three days straight and it fixed the problem completely. As someone else mentioned, if it is a serious mold problem, the sheetrock probably needs to be removed, the studs cleaned and dried out and new sheetrock installed.

Ed Sonderman