Re: The Egg Works - Well, Almost

Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

I should perhaps keep out, not having followed the entire thread.
Two thoughts:
   1) I tend to think that NOT having a conituous/toroidal form
      would improve things: more fluc out where it can be used.
      (If eaiser, might try 4 'straight', isolated, cores,
       approximating a circle.  At least for a test case?)

    (Consider a classic watt hour meter: the field is Wilfully and
     carefully routed _thru_ the disk, out of the cores.)

   2) Of more dignificance, the described 'back and forth' winding of
      the coils, seems to me to be likely to cancel a lot of
      flux?  Or am i rong?

    best
     dwp