From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 6:57 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pvc pipe thickness.

Original poster: John <guipenguin@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks.

Should the PVC pipe be coted with poly before AND on top of the coil?
or just after?

On 10/5/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <<mailto:Gary.Lau@xxxxxx> Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

The only down side to what you have is that it will be heavier than a
thinner pipe.  But functionally speaking, this shouldn't matter.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

<mailto:guipenguin@xxxxxxxxx>guipenguin@xxxxxxxxx>