Re: Medium size Tesla coil vs. BTC 30 kit

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Jay,

From all the recommendations, it looks like you have three approaches:

1) Upgrade the coil piece by piece until there is almost nothing of the original left.
2) Forget the kit and build a new coil from scratch, using suggestions.
3) Build the kit as designed and THEN make another, incorporating what you've learned from its strengths and weaknesses, and suggestions.

Matt D.