Re: ignition coil based jacob's ladder...some questions

Original poster: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Ed,

What Netscape build are you using? I had 4.7 for years and had a problem after a few years when I deleted mails they would load back up somedays even the ones I didn't delete. I finally upgraded to 7.1 and haven't had a problem since. 7.2 doesn't work good, don't know where they are at now as far as versions. I've been happy with 7.1.

Stan

Tesla list wrote:

Terry:

I'm getting a lot of repeated messages from this list - anyone else reporting trouble? All of my preferences SEEM to be set correctly.
Use Netscape for mail.

Thanks,

Ed