Is this a Wheeler coil?

Original poster: StephenTetorka@xxxxxx Thank you to all the helpful persons out here in "Teslaland" who have provided their valuable time to assist me.

>From all that help....it seems like my spiral needs are somewhat different in geometry that what I had originally expected.

Picture if you will a flat piece of sheet metal in the X-Y plane...say a square of 48 inches x 48 inches. Into that sheet I need to make CUT a spiral...it can be any 'shape' or geometry...but it needs to have an inductance between 3 to 10 microhenries...approx.

It would be well if the adjoining turns are 'very close' together...say 1/16 inch spacing between turns.

Lastly...and if needed...turns may be at different 'elevations'...such as to make a 'truncated cone" spiral extending in to the Z - axis.

Kinda wonder if Wheeler had this in mind when he developed his equation....

Any/all help is Greatly Appreciated.

Happy Holiday Season to All.
Steve
Email   stephentetorka@xxxxxx