Re: PIRANHA - New Top Load Configuration

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx
Terry,

Very nice coil project.  Excellent work and nice craftmanship.
I have a question about the new topload. Do the discharges rotate around from sphere to sphere or do they seem to leave from only one? Just curious.

Ed Sonderman