Re: Racing Spark Prediction

Hi dest,

I'm waiting for the captures too. Terry has the equipment and I have the coil. All we need to do is get together :-)) I've been spending my time milling a motor bushing and electrode holders for a new SRSG. The holders are done and the bushing needs a slit and turned true on a lathe. I will get the G10 next week and machine the rotor then modify the motor, and then I will try to do that with Terry.

Gerry R.

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Gerry.

i would certainly like to go in college once again, coz now i know
exactly on which disciplines i really need to focus, but i doubt that
you can find anything interesting in school : )
btw - waiting for your captures of Ibase while racing & further
continuation of this thread ; )