From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:41:44 PM
Subject: Re: Spun aluminum toroids available

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just a note, that I ordered a 4" x 13" toroid from John Freau and i
have to say the quality of these toroids is
exquisite.  As John said, spun toroids are the "gold-standard" in
topload excellence, and in my opinion, with the exception
of O.W. Landergren, these are the best spun toroids I have seen -
even much better than the ones produced by high voltage giant,
Ross Engineering!

Dan