Re: SISG first sparks!

Hi Terry,

It is a current series string. Unless they are all on there is no current and they are off.

YES, they all need to be on to conduct current. My question is what happens if say all are on but one. Seems like that one will see the full voltage accross the source to drain for maybe as long as 200ns (or at least as long as any mismatch in timing). Do you see timing mismatching as a problem and would a TVS across the source to drain be a fix.

Gerry R.

BTW, I like your sparks. It will be fun to see this at 120 BPS and more power :o))