Re: Racing Spark Prediction

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Gerry.

> Original poster: "Gerry  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Sounds like this could yield useful information on the voltage
> distributionm along the coil length.

i don`t think so - i just wanna test what Terry said, without binding
anything from it to reality.

> This will be the distribution due to normal transformer action???

yes, and as i`ve said above i don`t care about anything else this time.

>   If so, I wonder if the distribution will scale for when all the
> energy is in the secondary.  Im thinking there is also some wave
> action (both fundamental and higher order modes) up and down the
> secondary happening at the same time transformer induction is
> occuring which will complicate things.

i can`t help you here - sorry, but i know that Antonio can - if you
give him a ton or two of free time : ) the last upgrade was a long
time ago, so maybe he embeded something like this already - i don`t
know.

---
When I see you, I see you on the other side
Yes. I'll see you. See you on the other side (c) '95 Ozzy