[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: NST Repair

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, methylene/methyl chloride is a known carcinogen, can't imagine how it could get much worse.


It (along with formic acid) is also a component of some wire stripping compounds and I would never think of using it on a transformer!!!!! As for toxicity, I don't see that as a problem if it's used outdoors or with proper ventilation.