Re: COLOSSUS Tesla Coil For Sale on ebay

Original poster: David Brown <teslaboi@xxxxxxxxx>

Thomas,
Yes it includes the transformer, I checked the Tag, its a 10Kva Pig but I have been running it at at over 15Kva/ 12 Kw Continuous now for a year, it does not over heat..

David

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Thomas Coyle"

David - the listing says "complete" - this includes the 15kVA pig?

Original poster: David Brown <teslaboi@xxxxxxxxx>

Most of you have probabily seen my Colossus ebay add? If not take a
look at Item # 7615236995. I hate to sell it for Parts but need the
Money to Complete Colossus II, a 40 foot Coil running at over a
100Kva, .8PF, input @ 480vac.