RE: 24V (was apartment grounding)

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Jim

Well I thought having a 24v control system in my power control unit
would provide me a small level of protection. My 24v deadman switch runs
the out put relay. The 120v line runs thru standard 20amp line filter,
type in a 3x3 metal box, it then goes thru the Variac, then the relay,
last thru 50amp line filters , 2.5 dia x 5" long. The 50 amp filters are
to RF ground. Both sides of the line going from the Variac are fused
also with neon indicator lights on the control panel that will light if
the fuse fails.

Rich , from Missouri