To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:30 PM
Subject: secondary coil for pole pig

Original poster: "miles waldron" <mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Is it OK to use one of those quick crete card board tubes from Home Depot
that is 8 inches or 12 inches in diameter to build a 1200 turn #20 wire
secondary? I want a big secondary to work with my 15KVA pole pig. The card
board tubes seem to be waxed inside. If this is possible can someone provide
any advice? If this is not a good idea, can someone please tell me why?

Thanks!