Re: how deep do the coilers prefer doing it? : )

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

p.s.

> Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx

>      Simple method to measure motor torque? Mechanically couple the
> test motor to a generator.

>      Or as I prefer, use a motor and a digital drive.

>      I think to do it strictly mechanically, it might be a lot easier
> and practical to use a pulley as a winch to lift a weight.

i`m cutting my motor every weekend (only), so i have to ask it today % )
ok - i can`t get quantitative data on actual torque, but why just not
imply indirect method of measurement?
say, i can connect a wattmeter to the motor, brake the rotor until it
lost sync and register power consumption at that moment. then cut
rotor a bit and repeat this procedure - if idle power hadn`t increased
noticeable, but power when sync is lost does - i`m going in right way?

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D