Re: Tesla Related Article

As a separate matter, in my view, the wilful, or ill informed
  overstating of Tesla's achievments (which may or may not
  be taking place above) does a great mind a disservice...

  best
   dwp"

I certainly concur in everything you said, the quote in particular, but there are others who would consider it blasphemy! To them the great god Tesla invented everything and did everything first. Wonder what he'd think of some of that blather? I suspect he'd like the attention but disdain some of the claims.

Ed