Re: Tesla Related Article

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 6/22/06 8:41:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
How did the Tesla coil, of all things,  spawn the creation of
vertical takeoff and landing aircraft?

Bert

Hi Bert,

Obviously,Tesla coil didn't, but Tesla did have at least one such design. Guessing from my own experience, this is what happens when a technical article is written by someone to whom the subject matter is alien. I was interviewed by our local paper back in summer of 2000, and despite a printed background sheet on the subject, there was at least one corruption of facts per paragraph.

Matt D.