Re: ScanTesla7.62 :-))

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx

>  >i wonder at what values of R and C he`ll arrive, if i give to him
>  >plot of I(t) in discharge of our big marx guy : D

>      I'd be curious, too. But would the streamer capacitance be any
> more than a tiny fraction of the capacitance of your Marx bank?

i don`t have such data at hands, but i know that for 150m spark
erected marx capacitance was 50nF, V=5MV, so total bank charge was
0.25C. charge density in the spark channel was about 100uC/m, so total
embedded leader charge was about %6 of the initial marx charge - tiny
fraction? voltage across leader channel can`t exceed 5MV, so from
C=q/V i can conclude [very roughly and probably even incorrect % )]
that final leader capacitance can`t be smaller than 3nF.
compare it with 7pF (spark) vs 50pF (top) for my 2KVA TT.

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D