From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Holy Crap!
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:02:44 -0600

Hi Jim,

So they might mean an actual "porous clay" thing that, when all wet, allows current to pass through but would still be physically like a little "pressure canon". That might be very similar to the situation where a lightning strike hits the ground and drills a hole Earthwards.

I don't have anything like a clay tube. So a power drill with a small bit :-))) I can't think of any common items from the hardware store that could be "utilized" right off... Most modern clay electrical ceramics are very water proof...

The time function given is about right but I wonder if the current is very high at first and decreases dramatically during the event. They might have just done a....