14.7kV 25kVA pole transformer for sale near Seattle: $200 obo; local pick-up only.

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

...I can assist with loading onto a pickup
truck...maybe even *unloading* on your end if you
wanna buy me a coffee ;-)

Aaron's garage is "overstocked" with HV transformers,
and something has to go to make room for new ones ;-)
I've had this 25kVA McGraw Edison pole transformer for
about a year and a half now, and have done naught with
it save for make a nice Jacob's ladder.  It was way
too big for my 1500W Tesla coil (been using a *15kVA*
pole transformer for *that* ;-))  Anyway, there ain't
a spot of rust on the beast; it's quite a looker for a
used pole transformer!  For $200 (obo) it can be
yours.  There are three catches, however.  First:  You
must pick it up from me in Sammamish (about 30 minutes
east of Seattle).  Second:  You must be able to
demonstrate that you're crazy enough to have already
constructed a Tesla coil, Jacob's ladder, or some
other dangerously-high-voltage device.  I will
determine what constitutes sufficient evidence of
this, so fire away! ;-))  Third:  You must be over 18
years of age.  Sorry!

Here's a picture of the goods:
http://silicon-arcana.com/14.7kV_25kVA_For_Sale.jpg

Let me know if you're interested!  I'll be happy to
provide additional info, pictures, etc., even a
demonstration of the unit to serious potential buyers
(you want to see the "serious potential", don't you?
;-))

Take care.

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE