Re: Terry's Little SISG Research Coil

Hi again, :-)

I have been considering this:

http://drsstc.com/~sisg/files/BigSISGCoil/Thought-001.gif

If L block is say 5mH (it only isolates the Tesla primary circuit from the rest of the charging circuit), we form a resonant circuit among C1 C2, C3 and Lblock. the Q is:

Lblock / ((1/C1 + 1/C2 + 1/C3) * Rblock-Qbreaker)

That is "Q" = 204 / Rblock-Qbreaker.

So we need a 204 ohm resistor in there or it oscillates like a stuffed pig on meth. Might have been Mark's problem with is earlier coils not wanting to turn off the SISG... But really, you are better off with just a pure isolating resistor...

The study goes on...

Cheers,

        Terry

Hi again Scott,

For the next coil I will be using an inductor. I all looks something like this:

http://drsstc.com/~sisg/files/BigSISGCoil/Schematic.pdf

Cheers,

        Terry