Re: PCB test kits DEXSIL Chlor-N-Oil

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've used the Dexsil kits before.  Just be sure to
read the directions about a dozen times before you
start the process, since they're single-use and there
are like a b'zillion steps! :-)  Some of the steps
involve things like mixing oil with metallic sodium in
a little tube, shaking it up, then removing the
stopper to let all the pressure vent.  Kinda scary the
first time! :-)

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE