X-Ray Jacob's Ladder - Was 1256D Paralleling Choke

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,

I did some more testing with those dual 1256 variacs tonight and can't
really find any problems with them running without the paralleling choke
other than one getting just slightly warmer than the other. I've ran them up
to about 75% for several minutes until the 60A breaker trips and the setup
seems solid.

I took some pictures tonight you can see here:

http://www.teslauniverse.com/images/jacobsladder/

Comments or suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,
Cameron